What we think
Pros and cons
It takes the KOM for the least expensive direct force power meter on the market – and one that’s just as accurate and easy to use as ones that cost significantly more.
- ±1.0% accuracy in all conditions.
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware.
- Fits most road bike frames – but check the Stages fit guide first to be sure before ordering.
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Weight: 9 grams
- Battery: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
In the box
- Power meter.
- CR2032 battery.
- User guide.
- Product information card with serial number and ANT+ ID number.
Our 4iiii Ultegra R8000 Power Meter Prices
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible to get the best 4iiii Shimano Ultegra R8000 power meter prices, without having to spend hours trawling the internet. Most comparison sites use data feeds to update their tables automatically, but these aren’t widely available in the cycling world. So where we can’t automate price changes we check sites manually.
Most of our prices are updated on a daily basis, but where we’re performing manual checks there can be delays. If any of our Ultegra R8000 power meter prices are out of date please let us know in the comments below and we’ll get right on it.
When you click through on one of our 4iiii Ultegra R8000 power meter deals, and then make a purchase, we sometimes get a commission from the retailer. Not all cycling shops do this, but where they do it has no affect the price you pay for your R8000 power meter and it helps to fund the upkeep of powermeters.cc so that we can continue offering the best power meter price comparison in the UK.