What we think
Pros and cons
We’ve scoured the web to find the very best PowerTap P2 dual sided pedal based power meter deals:
|£599.00||Free||up to 3 days||Buy||PowerTap||P2 dual sided|
|£700.00||Free||up to 3 days||Buy||PowerTap||P2 dual sided|
|£689.99||Free||up to 5 days||Buy||Powertap||P2 dual sided|
Prices last updated on 20th September 2021.
Ultimately – from what I’ve seen accuracy wise on the PowerTap P2, both indoors and outdoors I’ve had zero issues with it. It just does its thing just like the later model PowerTap P1 did.
One of the key benefits of the PowerTap pedals is that you don’t need any special tools to fit them or a precise calibration process. Just slap them on the cranks and off you go. They'll self-calibrate for pedal position as you start riding and then you're good to go. Once they're running you'll get a power reading and left/right balance out of the box.
Leave a review
- ±1.5% accuracy in all conditions.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware.
- Cleat Interface: 3-bolt
- Cleat: PowerTap Cleats, available in 6-degree or 0-degree float
- Thread Type: 9/16″
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Maximum rider weight: None.
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Battery life: 80 hours battery on a single charge (20% more than the P1 pedal)..
- Weight: Just 199g per pedal (10% lighter than the P1 pedal).
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer (*Adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release. Ensure pedal and claw area are free of dirt, debris and clothing obstructions.)
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Firmware Updates: Over the Air
In the box
- One set of PowerTap P2 power pedals
- Pair of red 6-degree float cleats
- Pair of AAA lithium batteries
Our PowerTap P2 Power Meter Prices
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible to get the best PowerTap P2 dual sided power meter prices, without having to spend hours trawling the internet. Most comparison sites use data feeds to update their tables automatically, but these aren’t widely available in the cycling world. So where we can’t automate price changes we check sites manually.
Most of our prices are updated on a daily basis, but where we’re performing manual checks there can be delays. If any of our P2 dual sided power meter prices are out of date please let us know in the comments below and we’ll get right on it.
When you click through on one of our PowerTap P2 dual sided power meter deals, and then make a purchase, we sometimes get a commission from the retailer. Not all cycling shops do this, but where they do it has no affect the price you pay for your P2 dual sided power meter and it helps to fund the upkeep of powermeters.cc so that we can continue offering the best power meter price comparison in the UK!