What we think
Pros and cons
Stages Ultegra R8000 left side only
We’ve scoured the web to find the very best Ultegra R8000 left crank power meter deals:
|£349.00||Free||up to 3 days||Buy||Stages||Ultegra R8000 left crank|
|£349.00||Free||up to 2 days||Buy||Stages||G3 Ultegra R8000 left crank|
|£349.00||Free||up to 5 days||Buy||Stages||Ultegra R8000 left crank|
|£375.00||Free||up to 3 days||Buy||Stages||G3 Ultegra R8000 left crank|
Stage Ultegra R8000 dual sided
We’ve scoured the web to find the very best Ultegra R8000 dual sided chainset power meter deals:
|£899.00||Free||up to 5 days||Buy||Stages||Ultegra R8000 chainset|
Prices last updated on 20th September 2021.
- ±1.5% accuracy in all conditions.
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart ready.
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware.
- Fits most road bike frames – but check the Stages fit guide first to be sure before ordering.
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- LED indicator displays battery level on startup so you know when to charge. Also confirms successful zero reset.
In the box
- Power meter.
- CR2032 battery.
- User guide.
- Product information card with serial number and ANT+ ID number.
Our Stages Ultegra R8000 Power Meter Prices
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible to get the best Stages Shimano Ultegra R8000 power meter prices, without having to spend hours trawling the internet. Most comparison sites use data feeds to update their tables automatically, but these aren’t widely available in the cycling world. So where we can’t automate price changes we check sites manually.
Most of our prices are updated on a daily basis, but where we’re performing manual checks there can be delays. If any of our Ultegra R8000 power meter prices are out of date please let us know in the comments below and we’ll get right on it.
When you click through on one of our Stages Ultegra R8000 power meter deals, and then make a purchase, we sometimes get a commission from the retailer. Not all cycling shops do this, but where they do it has no affect the price you pay for your R8000 power meter and it helps to fund the upkeep of powermeters.cc so that we can continue offering the best power meter price comparison in the UK!