What we think
Pros and cons
The...Aeropod is essentially stepping up the PowerPod both from a hardware and software standpoint to offer real-time aerodynamic information to a rider so that they can adjust their position (or gear) to improve their CdA values, which in turn either makes you more efficient or faster depending on how you use the data.
- Wireless protocols: ANT+ | ANT+/Bluetooth SMART
- Speed/cadence sensor: Velocomp ANT+ Speed Sensor | Garmin ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor | No sensor
- Weight: 40g
- Both-leg measurement with precision comparable to “gold-standard” power
- Portable: moves easily from bike to bike
- Simple to use: attach to handlebars, pair, ride
- Includes PowerStroke left/right, front/back, side-to-side measurements for
improved pedaling efficiency and economy
- Transmits ANT power/slope/wind speed/CdA/Time Advantage measurements
- Transmits BLE power/CdA data to Velocomp’s PowerHouse app
- Works with ANT+, both-leg, direct force power meters (DFPM)
- On-the-road, live measurement of aerodynamic drag (CdA)
- Three-digit display of CdA
- On-the-road, live measurement of time gained/lost due to CdA changes (Time
- Measure/compare the aerodynamics of your bike equipment, accessories,
- Ride memory stores raw sensor data for after-the-ride analysis
- Isaac software included for after-the-ride CdA analysis
In the box
- AeroPod sensor and pitot tube
- PowerStroke upgrade
- Mount for round, 31.8 mm handlebars
- USB cable
- Isaac software for Mac/PC
- PowerHouse Bike app for iOS/Android
Our Velocomp Aeropod Power Meter Prices
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible to get the best Velocomp Aeropod prices, without having to spend hours trawling the internet. Most comparison sites use data feeds to update their tables automatically, but these aren’t widely available in the cycling world. So where we can’t automate price changes we check sites manually.
Most of our prices are updated on a daily basis, but where we’re performing manual checks there can be delays. If any of our Velocomp Aeropod prices are out of date please let us know in the comments below and we’ll get right on it.
When you click through on one of our Aeropod deals, and then make a purchase, we sometimes get a commission from the retailer. Not all cycling shops do this, but where they do it has no affect the price you pay for your Velocomp Aeropod and it helps to fund the upkeep of powermeters.cc so that we can continue offering the best power meter price comparison in the UK!