What we think
Pros and cons
We’ve scoured the web to find the very best PowerPod V3 power meter deals:
|£249.99||Free||up to 3 days||Buy||Velocomp||PowerPod V3 Power Meter|
Prices last updated on 23rd June 2021.
If you do a clean calibration ride – things are impressively accurate across a wide range of riding environments and positions.
- ±2% accuracy
- The PowerPod is compatible with any bike that has round, 31.8 mm handlebars
- Handlebar mounts: Garmin/PowerPod Mount | Garmin/PowerPod TT Mount | Standard Mount
- Wireless protocols: ANT+ | ANT+/Bluetooth SMART
- Speed/cadence sensor: Velocomp ANT+ Speed Sensor | Garmin ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor | No sensor
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Weight: 65 grams (including mount)
In the box
- PowerPod sensor
- PowerPod handlebar mount
- USB charging cable (attach to computer or USB charger)
- Quick Start guide
Our Velocomp PowerPod V3 Power Meter Prices
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible to get the best PowerPod V3 power meter prices, without having to spend hours trawling the internet. Most comparison sites use data feeds to update their tables automatically, but these aren’t widely available in the cycling world. So where we can’t automate price changes we check sites manually.
Most of our prices are updated on a daily basis, but where we’re performing manual checks there can be delays. If any of our PowerPod V3 prices are out of date please let us know in the comments below and we’ll get right on it.
When you click through on one of our PowerPod V3 deals, and then make a purchase, we sometimes get a commission from the retailer. Not all cycling shops do this, but where they do it has no affect the price you pay and it helps to fund the upkeep of powermeters.cc so that we can continue offering the best power meter price comparison in the UK!